Tempeh is a soya product fermented with noble mushrooms, which is nutritionally very valuable. The mushrooms increase the availability of proteins contained in soy as well as reduce the number of bloating oligosaccharides.
Ingredients for 4 servings
For the kebab
- 1 package Tempeh - cut into 1.5 cm cubes
- 2 red peppers - diced (1.5 cm)
- 1 zucchini - halved and sliced (1.5 cm)
- 1 onion - quartered and spit on a toothpick
- 200 g fresh pineapple - diced (1.5 cm)
- 3 - 4 tablespoons of coconut oil
For the sauce
- 1 thumb-sized piece of ginger - grated
- 1 garlic clove - pressed through
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- a few drops of Tabscosa sauce
- crystal salt
Rub the ginger and squeeze out the juice. Stir together with the other ingredients to a spicy sauce and marinate the tempeh slices in it for about 1 hour.
Blanch the pepper cubes and onion in hot water for 2 minutes.
Remove tempeh from the marinade and drain. Then place vegetables, pineapple and tempeh pieces alternately on skewers and spread with the rest of the marinade.
Sauté in hot coconut oil or place on a grill.
Tip: Instead of tempeh you can also use tofu.
Here you can find our cooking films on YouTube.