- Ingredients and preparation "Lentil Konjac spaghetti Sicilian style"
(Low Carb Recipe) - The Konjac root is almost free of carbohydrates and calories. A serving of Konjac noodles delivers less than 10 calories and zero percent carbohydrates.
Ingredients and preparation "Lentil Konjac spaghetti Sicilian style"
Ingredients for two portions:
- 1 package Konjak spaghetti
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 400g brown lentils from the tin (drained)
- 1 teaspoon dried chili
- 1 onion (finely diced)
- 1 celery stick (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- ½ zucchini (sliced)
- 1 can of chopped tomatoes
- 1 parsley for garnish
- Cook the spaghetti as indicated on the package.
- Put some oil in a large sauce pan and heat it slightly.
- Add onions and garlic to the oil and sauté until the vegetables are tender and tender.
- Now add celery and zucchini. Simmer until the zucchini are cooked soft.
- Now add both the canned tomatoes, as well as the dried chilli and tomato paste.
- Lower the flame and let it cook well.
- Finally, add the brown lentils to the sauce and stir well. Panning the finished spaghetti in the sauce and reheating. Good Appetite.
Nutritional value per serving:
Kcal: 217 kcal, Carbohydrates: 22.6g, Proteins: 12.2g, Energy: 908 kJ, Sugar: 12g, Fat: 5.2g, Saturated fat (g): 1.7g, Fiber (g): 16g, Sodium (mg): 491mg