The essential oils, which are responsible for the special aroma of fennel, contribute significantly to its healing properties. They support digestion, have an anti-inflammatory effect and strengthen the stomach. In addition, they promote blood circulation and stimulate liver and kidney activity.
Ingredients for 4 servings
For the soup
- Quarter the medium-sized fennel tubers, remove the stalk and cut into strips; keep the fennel gün
- 3 medium sized carrots - cut into small cubes
- 3 medium potatoes - cut into small cubes
- 1 small leek - cut into rings
- 100 g celery root - cut into small cubes
- 1 medium onion - finely chop
Liquid ingredients and spices
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 750 ml yeast-free vegetable stock
- 200 ml cream (alternatively soy or oat cream)
- crystal salt
- black pepper
Preparation time approx. 35 minutes
Sauté the vegetables in coconut oil for about 5 minutes, then deglaze with the vegetable broth and simmer for about 15 minutes.
Add the cream and puree with the hand blender. Finally, season with the spices and serve sprinkled with the fennel ginger.
Here you can find our cooking films on YouTube.
Many thanks to Mrs. Gabriele Fritz for this recipe.