This raw salad is prepared quickly, tastes excellent and lasts for a long time. The used caraway ensures a good compatibility of the cabbage and if it is thoroughly chewed, you will benefit on the one hand optimally from the numerous nutrients and vital substances of this salad and on the other hand your digestive system can easily metabolise it.
Ingredients for 4 servings
For the salad
- 1/2 head of white cabbage - remove the stem and finely chop the rest
- 2 large carrots - peel and grate
- 1 onion - cut in half and cut into very fine rings
For the dressing
- 200 g vegan mayonnaise (dilute with water depending on consistency)
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon yacon syrup
- 2 teaspoons caraway
- Crystal salt and pepper
Preparation time approx. 15 minutes
Mix cabbage, carrots and onion in a large salad bowl. Prepare the dressing and pour over the vegetables. Mix everything well and leave for about 1 hour.
Season again before serving.
In our movie you can see how easy vegan mayonnaise can be made.
Here you can find our cooking films on YouTube.