Cauliflower is not only rich in fiber, it also contains numerous minerals and vitamin C. In addition, it is also very low in calories, quick to prepare and versatile, such as in this soup
Ingredients for 4 servings
For the soup
- 1 medium cauliflower - cut into florets
- 3-4 tablespoons of white almond paste
- 2 onions - finely diced
Liquid ingredients and spices
- 1 liter of vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 sheet of roasted nori - cut into strips with scissors (alternatively 1/2 bunch of parsley)
- Crystal salt, pepper, nutmeg
Preparation time approx. 35 minutes
Heat the coconut oil and sauté the onions, then add the cauliflower florets and top up with the vegetable broth.
Once the cauliflower is soft, the soup is pureed.
Stir the almond paste in a little water and add to the soup. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Garnish with the nori strips or parsley.
Here you can find our cooking films on YouTube.