Center of Health) - This salad is prepared in no time and children will love it alone because of the colorful colors. And the look of the salads makes the adults happy, but ultimately it depends mainly on the taste. And also in this regard, the bean-paprika-corn salad can score.
Ingredients for 4 servings
For the salad
- 1 small tin of kidney beans - rinse well and drain
- 1 small box of vegetable corn - rinse well and drain
- 1 green pepper and 1 red pepper each - quarter, core, wash and dice
- Wash 4 tomatoes, remove the stalk and cut into cubes
- 1 onion - finely dice
- 1/2 chili pepper - halve, core and cut into fine rings
- 1 bunch of parsley - finely chop
For the dressing
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tsp whole grain mustard
- crystal salt
- pepper from the grinder
Preparation time approx. 15 minutes
Put all the ingredients in a bowl, prepare the dressing and pour over the ingredients. Mix well and leave for about 1 hour.
Here you can find our cooking films on YouTube.