According to recent studies, eating just 60 grams of almonds every day helps protect our bodies from diabetes, cardiovascular disease and high cholesterol - without fear of weight gain.
For the spread
- 150 g of banana
- 100 g of ground almonds
- 50 g raisins - soak and finely chop
Liquid ingredients and spices
- 3 tbsp sesame oil (alternatively coconut oil or almond oil)
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of apple or pear syrup
- 1 tsp grated peel of an organic lemon
Purée the banana together with the lemon juice, the lemon zest, the thick juice and the oil in a blender.
Then stir in the raisins and almonds.
You can enjoy this spread both on bread and as a dip to various fruit slices, e.g. of apples, pears or oranges.
The banana almond spread can also be served as a dessert or a healthy snack. Even children will love him.
Here you can find our cooking films on YouTube.