White cabbage is a food and a remedy at the same time, because it not only provides valuable nutrients and vital substances, but also contains strong anti-inflammatory medicinal substances and is also used in cancer prevention.
Ingredients for 3 servings
For the vegetables
- 500 g savoy cabbage or white cabbage - quarters and fine planing
- 5 medium-sized, hard-boiling potatoes - cut into small cubes
- 5 medium-sized, ripe tomatoes - skin and dice
Liquid ingredients and spices
- 200 ml of water
- 3 tablespoons of ghee
- 4 cloves - grate in a mortar
- 3 Cardamom Capsules - grate in a mortar and remove the peels
- 1-2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 TBSP. grated ginger
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon chili
- 1/2 teaspoon crystal salt
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
Fry the potatoes in a pan with 2 tablespoons ghee, cook at low temperature and set aside.
Add the remaining ghee to the pan and fry the grated ginger.
Then add chilli and turmeric, short roast and add the planed cabbage. Stir in a regular way.
After 4 minutes, add the diced tomatoes, potatoes, sugar, salt and water and simmer gently over low heat for about 10 minutes.
Stir in the remaining spices (cloves, cinnamon and the crushed cardamom seeds) and let them melt for 2 minutes. Taste and serve.
Here you can find our cooking films on YouTube.