Are you interested in taking healthy fats in your diet? Then you are right with the avocado, because it is one of the healthiest sources of fat ever. Responsible for this "award" is their high content of monounsaturated fatty acids.
For the spread
- 4 ripe avocados - halve, remove the core and remove the pulp with a spoon
- 1 lemon - squeeze
- 3 garlic cloves - roughly chop
- 1 small onion - chop very finely
Liquid ingredients and spices
- some soy or oat cream (optional)
- 1 pinch of chilli (optional)
- crystal salt
- black pepper
Blend the avocado pulp with the lemon juice and garlic in a blender; if necessary, add some vegetable cream.
Then fold in the onion and season with salt, pepper and if necessary chili.
Here you can find our cooking films on YouTube.