The Almond Fruit Smoothie is a basic smoothie. The almond milk provides unsaturated fatty acids, minerals such as magnesium, calcium and copper as well as vitamins B and E. In combination with the other ingredients, this smoothie is not only healthy, but also delicious.
Ingredients for 2 servings
For the smoothie
- 2 apples - wash, quarter and core
- 1 peach or 1 nectarine or 2 - 3 apricots - wash, core and quarter
- ½ banana
Liquid ingredients and spices
- 400 ml almond milk
- Juice of ½ lime or 1/4 lemon
- 2 tablespoons of sea buckthorn juice
- 1 tbsp yacon syrup (can be omitted if the fruits are sweet enough)
- 2 tablespoons of almond flour (or tahin or another nut or seed sauce)
- 1 pinch of crystal salt
Add the fruit with the milk and the remaining ingredients to the blender and make it into a smoothie.
Here you can find our cooking films on YouTube.