(Low Carb Recipe) - Proud 40 percent fiber is included in the Konjac root. In a wholemeal bread - which is known for its particularly high fiber content - on the other hand, only about 12 percent fiber are included, which still belong mainly to the type of insoluble fiber.
Ingredients for 2 servings
For the soup
- 250g Konjac spaghetti
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 1 small red onion (diced)
- ½ cup minced tomato
- 1 cup of white beans (canned)
- ½ cup frozen peas
- 1 celery stick (sliced)
- 1 small carrot (cut)
- 1 small parsnip (cut)
Liquid ingredients and spices
- 1 cup vegetable broth (low salt, gluten-free)
- 2 cups of water
- 1 bay leaf
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon of dried oregano
Side dish (at will)
- 1 tablespoon of fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon of grated Parmesan
- Prepare the Konjak spaghetti as indicated on the packaging. After cooking the noodles, cut them with kitchen scissors into 3cm to 5cm long pieces.
- Put all the ingredients including the spaghetti in a slow cooker and stir slowly from time to time. Cover the Schongarer on a low flame with a lid. Let the minestrone simmer for 7 to 8 hours.
- After cooking, you can garnish the minestrone with fresh herbs and some Parmesan if desired.
Nutritional value per serving:
Kcal: 227 kcal, Carbohydrates: 33.9g, Proteins: 16.6g, Energy: 1160 kJ, Sugar: 9g, Fat: 1.7g, Saturated Fat (g): 0.3g, Fiber (g): 18.8g, Sodium (mg) : 590mg
Here you can find our cooking films on YouTube.