© by ZDG
(Low Carb Recipe) - Konjac noodles - also called shirataki noodles - are actually what nobody really believes: noodles that are healthy and with which you can easily lose weight.
Ingredients for 2 servings
For the noodles
- 250 g konjac glass noodles
- 5 cm piece of ginger (grated)
- 1 grated garlic clove
- 150 g thinly cut tofu
- 4 spring onions (cut diagonally)
- 125 g of mangetouts
Liquid ingredients and spices
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 bunch Pak Choi
- 1 teaspoon of black sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon of Hoisin sauce (spicy and sweet spicy sauce from China)
- Prepare the Konjac glass noodles as indicated on the packaging.
- Put one tablespoon of vegetable oil in the pan and heat it slightly.
- Add the ginger and garlic and fry both gently. Then put the sliced tofu in the pan and fry this also lightly.
- Pour the mangetout and Pak Choi into the pan. Cook the vegetables until tender.
- Add the Hoisin sauce and spring onions. Finally, add the cooked noodles to the sauce and mix well.
- To serve, add some sesame oil over the noodles and garnish with the sesame seeds and a little chili.
Nutritional value per serving:
Kcal: 258 kcal, Carbohydrates: 7.8 g, Proteins: 17.1 g, Energy: 1110 kJ, Sugar: 6 g, Fat: 13.5 g, Saturated fats (g): 1.8 g, Sodium (mg): 212 mg
Here you can find our cooking films on YouTube.